International Dairy Queen, Inc. (IDQ) and its subsidiary companies respect your privacy. Please review this Privacy Statement to learn what information we collect and how the information is used. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement. We recommend that you check back from time to time for changes.
Our goal is to create websites that require minimum collection of information from our visitors. We collect information at different parts of our sites:
(1) Blizzard Fan Club (www.blizzardfanclub.com): If you enroll in the Blizzard Fan Club, we will request personally identifiable information at the time of registration, such as name, e-mail address, birth date and zip code. You must be 13 or older to register for the Blizzard Fan Club. Members of the Fan Club may receive newsletters, e-mail or special offers from IDQ or their local independent Dairy Queen® operator. You may unsubscribe to these features of the Fan Club at any time.
(2) Contests and Surveys: From time to time, the sites may feature voluntary contests or surveys, which may request personal contact information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address). We will use the information provided in connection with the contest or survey conducted.
(4) Log Files: We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We do not disclose any personally identifiable information to any third parties, except in the following three circumstances:
(1) We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. We have agreements with these companies requiring that they keep this information confidential. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
(2) We may also partner with other parties, such as web hosting companies or marketing firms, to provide services related to the DQ web site. These third parties will also have access to information submitted. We have agreements with these companies requiring that they keep this information confidential. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
(3) We may share contact information with our franchisees, who may independently own and operate the Dairy Queen business in your community.
We may share aggregated demographic information (data that cannot identify any individual person) with our partners and advertisers.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
Individual franchised restaurants and stores that link to this page are independently owned and operated businesses. We do not own or operate these restaurants. This Privacy Statement does not apply to sites owned by independent franchised restaurants and stores.
This web site takes precautions to protect your information. When you to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number or bank account information), that information is encrypted and is protected by Secure Socket Layering (SSL) encryption. We also take precautions to maintain the security of information maintained off-line.
You may access the personal information that we have about you by contacting IDQ at the address below.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement and/or our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com or International Dairy Queen, 7505 Metro Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55439.